Gower Self-Catering Holiday Home
Conveniently located for the many and varied attractions of the glorious Gower Peninsula, close to the Wales Coast Path,
this 4 bedroomed holiday home in the picturesque village of Llanrhidian has been furnished and equipped with your
comfort in mind.
Antares is located in the heart of Llanrhidian village, opposite the church overlooking the village green,
with sweeping views over the Burry Estuary and beyond.
|Please note that we are no longer taking bookings as the property is for sale.
Sale details available from John Francis Estate Agents, Killay, Swansea, Tel. 01792 297800,
Accommodation at a glance
Pets permitted subject to prior agreement.
Self-catering accommodation comprises:
Throw open the French doors on to the paved rear garden in the morning and gaze up at the Iron Age hilltop fort on Cilifor hill;
enjoy the magnificent sunsets from your vantage point on the seat in the front garden.
- Ground floor: large kitchen/diner, sitting room, bathroom, loo, twin bedroom;
- First floor: 3 bedrooms - 1 double with en suite, 1 twin, 1 small double;
- External: off-road parking for 3/4 cars, lawned front garden, secluded paved rear garden with trees and shrubs;
insulated wooden outbuilding/retreat with sofa, television, etc.
- small welcome pack with tea, coffee and a bottle of wine to get you into the holiday mood!
- selection of local information leaflets to point you in the right direction.
To contact us, please email: email@example.com
Website last updated: April 2014.
© Scribemus 2007-2014